WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT VISION OF HOPE….
- You will be greeted by a very friendly group of folks in the parking lot and on the church doorsteps. You will notice they are dressed casually…we at Vision of Hope value informality in our attire!
- If you are mobility-challenged, please park in our designated lots on the upper level of our church grounds for easy access to our worship facilities.
- Once inside, there will be smiling faces to answer questions, to help you register your children for the Nursery, and to point you to the Hospitality Area where you will find coffee, juice and various sweets.
- Speaking of the Nursery, it is professionally-staffed by our trained child care-givers. You can relax in worship knowing that your little one is in a safe and loving environment.
- The Children’s Moments are also a special time in our 10:30 am service. All kids are invited to the front of the church (parents may come, too!) for a message especially tailored for their understanding.
- Pastor David will share a dynamic sermon that is biblically-grounded and relevant to daily living. You will receive a Message Map that outlines the points of his sermon—please use it for your weekly devotions.
- As the service ends, please take time to make some new friends at the Hospitality Area as you enjoy a second cup of coffee. You may also want to browse through the various items on the information table—be sure to pick up an Upper Room or Our Daily Bread devotional guides for adults or Pockets for children.